Tuesday March 26 at 6:30, the Globe in Garden Grove is hosting a YUGE Beer for Boobs event! If you haven’t been to the Globe, they’re a Belgian expatriate-ran pan-euro gastropub with more Belgian beer taps than you can shake a trappist monk at.
The event will host:
- Four course prix fixe Belgian beer paired dinner! – $40 online, $45 at door. If you have issues ordering online, call direct at 714-537-7471 from 4pm (M-S)
- Bottle share with purchase of a Beer for Boobs glass (bring a bottle)!
- Silent Auction benefiting Beer for Boobs!
• Blanche De Bruxelles with Baby Endive, shaved fennel, lemon and white pepper dressing, and crumbled Feta.
• Leffe Brune with Prosciutto wrapped scampi shrimp, skewered with rosemary sprigs.
• Chimay Tripel with Skirt steak florets.
• Straffe Hendrik Quad with Crème brûlée with a few spicy candied pecans.
A hand-carried from the mother land super rare box of Wesvleteren
Degustatiebox Trappist Westvleteren!
- 1 Authentic Trappist Westvleteren Chalice
- 1 Bottle Trappist Westvleteren 12 (Quad)
- 1 Bottle Trappist Westvleteren 8 (Dubbel)
- 2 Bottle Trappist Westvleteren Blond (Pale)
- Other rare donated bottles and memorabeeria from the restaurant owners, distributors and superfans, like this bottle of St. Martin’s Cloak from Brasserie De Brunehaut (Only 7,500 bottles produced and released in late 2012 – thanks to Mario Valle of Liguor Mart Whittier) and others from Julie Lim of OC Wine Mart in Irvine.
Buy a Beer for Boobs glass and bring a tasty bottle of beer to share! The B4B team will be on hand as well with tshirts, coozies and other goodies.
On tap at the Globe:
- Tickets! Get your dinner tickets
- Facebook event page
- Be sure and hashtag #OCB4B on all your untappd checkins!
- 12926 Main Street Garden Grove, CA 92840
About Beer for Boobs:
Beer for Boobs is a super walking, super cancer fighting walking crew. The idea for this fabulous team was born at White Labs in 2008. We wanted to raise yeast by day, and stomp out breast cancer by the mile. Our fearless leader & Vice President of White Labs, Lisa White, collected her superhuman yeast ranchers & friends to create our breast cancer fighting crew. Our crew walks 60 miles in 3 days this November to fight against breast cancer.