I took my lovely four year old girl to Disneyland and California Adventure last Friday and discovered a new niche (rhymes with itch, not feesh) in the OC beer world. It’s nothing spectacular, but the addition of Bayside Brews will be making my trips to the land of a million dreams™ more bearable.
Here’s a handy beer guide to Disneyland California Adventure:
- Karl Strauss Beer Truck – Has Woodie Gold, Hef, Tower IPA, a Seasonal usually. The Lucky Fortune Cookery has Sapporo on Draft if you don’t care for a Karl.
- Ariel’s Grotto – The usual inBev beers plus Guinness.
- Bayside Brews – Listed above with some Sierra Nevada action.
- Wine, for the non-beer drinkers in your crew. The Italian restaurant has a few inBev options (reservations recommended).
- Under #3 where the tree logo is: Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel. Has a nice bar you can chill at on a hot day. On a cool night you can take your brews to the huge rock fireplace and kick your yelpin’ dogs up with a tasty beer.